*Open by appointment only.
In order to keep you and our staff safe, we have put new safety procedures and appointment requirements in place. Please read carefully before coming in for your appointment:
- If you feel sick and/or have a cough, fever, or been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home. Call the salon at least 24 hrs prior to your appointment and we will reschedule you (cancellation fee will be waived).
- Same day cancellations and “No shows” will be subject to cancellation charge.
- Masks and/or face coverings are required at all times. You must cover both your nose and mouth and it may not be taken off at any point in time of your service. We recommend wearing a disposable face mask if you are getting a color service. If you forget your mask, you can purchase one for $10.
- We currently do not have valet at the salon, so best parking options are listed below! Please DO NOT park in the back behind the salon.
- No guests, children or pets. If their name is not on our schedule, they will not be allowed entry.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before check-in. If earlier, we ask that you please wait in your car.
- Please keep all jackets/personal belongings/purses with you or leave in your car. We will not be providing closet space.
- We will be taking temperatures upon entry. It must be below 100.4 degrees to come in for your appointment.
- A new client release form will be texted to you the day before your appointment. To ensure a seamless check-in, please fill it out ahead of time.
- All staff and clients wash hands and/or sanitize upon entry.
- We are not currently accepting cash as a form of payment, so please come prepared with a card, Apple Pay or Venmo.
- No food delivery or eating is permitted. If necessary for medical reasons, please let your stylist know at the time of booking. We will also not be providing coffee or tea, but you are welcome to bring your own as long as it’s in a closed container. Water bottles will be provided. 🙂
- All rebooking of appointments will need to be done through your stylist.
- Our products are for display only, please no touching.
- Except when providing service, physical distancing must be practiced among all clients and staff.
- We currently do not have valet at the salon, so best parking options are listed below!
Valet Parking behind Union Bank
Self Parking Garage behind Tender Greens on Hancock Ave
*There is also meter parking along Westbourne Drive and Santa Monica Blvd