*Open by appointment only.
In order to keep you and our staff safe, we have put new safety procedures and appointment requirements in place. Please read carefully before coming in for your appointment:
- *IMPORTANT UPDATE* Our front door will remain locked at all times and you are required to wait in your car or outside until your stylist is ready for you. Please text your stylist that you have arrived and your stylist will let you when it is your time to come in. At that point, please ring the doorbell and we will unlock the door for you. Note that seating in our lounge area is no longer permitted.
- If you feel sick and/or have a cough, fever, or been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home. Email email@example.com at least 24 hrs prior to your appointment and we will reschedule you (cancellation fee will be waived).
- Same day cancellations, “No shows”, and all other cancellations less than 48 hours prior to your appointment will be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Masks and/or face coverings are required at all times. You must cover both your nose and mouth and it may not be taken off at any point in time of your service. We recommend wearing a disposable face mask if you are getting a color service.
- We currently do not have valet parking available. Nearby parking options are listed below!
- No guests, children or pets. If their name is not on our schedule, they will not be allowed entry.
- Please keep all jackets/personal belongings/purses with you. We will not be providing closet space and cannot hang anything up in our closet.
- We will be taking temperatures upon entry. It must be below 100.4 degrees to come in for your appointment.
- A new client release form will be texted to you the day before your appointment. To ensure a seamless check-in, please fill it out ahead of time.
- All staff and clients wash hands and/or sanitize upon entry.
- Venmo or Zelle is preferred payment, but we can use a credit card if need be. We are accepting cash as payment in exact change ONLY.
- No food delivery or eating is permitted. If necessary for medical reasons, please let your stylist know at the time of booking. We will also not be providing coffee or tea, but you are welcome to bring your own as long as it’s in a closed container.
- All rebooking of appointments will need to be done through your stylist.
- Our products are for display only, please no touching.
- Except when providing service, physical distancing must be practiced among all clients and staff.
- All work stations are six feet apart for your safety.
- We have installed a new air purifier filtration system, keeping our air clean and filtering out 99.4% of the Sars-CoV-2 pathogen.
Due to limited staffing, all correspondence will be over email; we will not be taking any calls. If you need to get in contact with us, please email your stylist directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Valet Parking behind Union Bank
Self Parking Garage behind Tender Greens on Hancock Ave
*There is also meter parking along Westbourne Drive and Santa Monica Blvd