Arrival & Appointment
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, we do not have sitting room at the salon. We no longer require you to wait outside or in your car until notified, however if your stylist is not ready for you upon your arrival, we will have you wait outside.
- We have valet parking behind the salon Monday – Saturday 9am-5pm, $12 max CASH ONLY. Other nearby parking options are also listed below! **We do not do cash back or have an ATM, but there is an ATM across the street at Union Bank**
- Masks and/or face coverings are required at all times. You must cover both your nose and mouth and it may not be taken off at any point in time of your service. We recommend wearing a disposable face mask if you are getting a color service.
- No guests, children or pets. If their name is not on our schedule, they will not be allowed entry.
- Please keep all jackets/personal belongings/purses with you. We will not be providing closet space and cannot hang anything up in our closet.
- Our preferred payment method is credit/debit card. If you plan to pay with cash, it must be in exact change. If you’d like to put your card on file for easy, no touch check-outs, call the salon or email us at email@example.com to let us know 🙂
COVID-19 Protocols and Cancellation Policy
- If you feel sick and/or have a cough, fever, or been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home. Please call the salon, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hrs prior to your appointment and we will reschedule you (cancellation fee will be waived).
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. We require that you give us a 48 hour notice for all cancellations. Any appointment cancelled or rescheduled with less than a 48 hour notice, will be charged 50% of the services booked. Nine Zero One Salon requires all clients that agree to our cancellation policy to have a credit card on file.
- We will be taking temperatures upon entry. It must be below 100.4 degrees to come in for your appointment.
- In order to come in for your appointment, you will be required to fill out our client release form before each appointment; it will be texted to you the day before.
- All staff and clients wash hands and/or sanitize upon entry.
- No food delivery or eating is permitted. If necessary for medical reasons, please let your stylist know at the time of booking. We will also not be providing coffee or tea, but you are welcome to bring your own as long as it’s in a closed container.
- Our products are for display only, please no touching.
For your Safety
- Except when providing service, physical distancing must be practiced among all clients and staff.
- All work stations are six feet apart.
- We have installed a new air purifier filtration system, keeping our air clean and filtering out 99.4% of the Sars-CoV-2 pathogen.
Scheduling & Rebooking
- All rebooking of appointments will need to be done through your stylist.
- We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and have limited front desk staff. If we do not pick up by phone, please email your stylist directly or email the front desk at email@example.com. Thanks for understanding!
Valet Parking behind Union Bank
Self Parking Garage behind Tender Greens on Hancock Ave
*There is also meter parking along Westbourne Drive and Santa Monica Blvd