Co-Owner / Stylist
Extensions, Blondes, Long Hair Dressing, and Multi-Dimensional Hair Color
Click here to go to Nikki’s Instagram and see ‘before and after’ looks
Successful hairstylist and now salon owner, Nikki Lee, has made a name for herself in the hair industry through hard work, a positive attitude, and a willingness to face all obstacles. Nikki began her journey at Fred Segal Beauty, afterwards, she devoted several years at the Ken Paves Salon where she became an integral part of the team. Nikki gained an international perspective while traveling the world for showcases, and celebrity clients. With all the motivation behind her, it was only natural to open Nine Zero One Salon alongside business partner Riawna Capri.
Nikki has been among the panel of judges for the Wella Trend Vision competition as well as the Great Lengths Challenge. She takes pride in being the root of inspiration for not only herself, but the entire Nine Zero One team. “I feel so blessed to be doing what I love! There’s nothing better than making a woman look and feel her best,” Nikki says. Whether doing extensions or creating a creamy blonde or rich color–keeping the hair shiny and healthy is what’s most important to her. Nikki’s attention to detail and her ability to create a unique look that complements each client’s individuality is what continues to motivate her each day.
Jamie Lynn Sigler
Lisa Marie Presley
- Jouer – Celebrity Stylist & Co-Founder
- E! – Ashley Tisdale’ “Long Shattered Bob” Haircut
- E! – Getting to know Nikki Lee & Riawna Capri
- Byrdie – Ashley Tisdale’s Summer Lob
- E! – 2015 Oscars Trend Predictions: Nikki Lee & Marc Mena Go Hair to Hair
- E! – Nikki Lee Pairs Trendy Hair Looks With Style Tips
- E! – From the Red Carpet to Reality: How to Do the Braided Updo
No longer taking new clients at the moment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
– Please let us know who you would like to see (Nikki Lee or Riawna Capri)
– A photo of your current hairstyle, and a photo of the new hairstyle you want
Click here to contact Nikki via Twitter
For additional questions click here to contact Nikki’s Assistant
To book and appointment, call the salon at 310-855-9099